Yes, I’ve seen them all!
7 warning signs
1. You don’t discover software defects until late in the lifecycle–or worse, in production.
2. You use Agile to speed development, but any gains evaporate once the app goes into production.
3. Your developers and testers are constantly waiting to access the resources they need, causing delays.
4. You can’t pinpoint problems across development, testing, and production operations.
5. You see simple human errors wreaking havoc during development and deployment.
6. Development views their job as finished once the app is in production.
7. Anytime a problem arises, everyone starts pointing fingers to lay blame on someone else.
Full article HERE.